Portfolio: Matthew Knaust’s Portfolio

Matthew Knaust’s Portfolio
This Portfolio is OPEN, but only logged-in community members may view the corresponding Site.
Description

About me Matthew Knaust, I am a Graduate of Coxsackie Athens Highschool, a soon to be graduate from SUNY Oneonta. I am an Eagle Scout, becoming an Eagle Scout was very hard and took a lot of time and dedication to achieve all the requirements to qualify for the title of Eagle Scout. During my years of becoming an Eagle scout I participated in a lot of community service to help the people in the community.

My hobbies and activities that I like to spend my free time are things such as skiing, snowmobiling, and riding my motorcycles. I have had several motorcycles although only getting my license five or so years ago. I also play video games and watch NFL football. These are just some of the things I do on my free time.

I grew up in a small town with less than 10 thousand people living in it, the town I grew up in is about a half hour from the New York state capital Albany. I am a communications major in my senior year. I changed my major from business to commutation during my junior year.